Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hillclimb, 6/11

Results: With a promising forecast (cloudy w/ no precip.), the Halls Brook hillclimb looked like it would be a good ride.  On our ride over, I thought, "I wonder why I even thought about not coming out."  It wasn't too long before I remembered.  Ryanne and I rode back in the rain.  It turned out to be a shorter night than planned.

4pm Update: *Ok--it looks like we're good to go after all.  We'll be at rt 25/Halls Brook Rd for the hillclimb at 6pm.  Hope to see you out there.

I'm pretty sure we won't be out for the hillclimb tonight; it looks like thunderstorms may be passing through around 6.  At 4pm, I'll post for sure whether we'll be out there or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment